Skin Relief Cream for Adult Diaper Rash
Adult diaper rash skin irritations can be painful and uncomfortable. Out of the various at home treatments available, skin relief cream is one of the most popular, but many contain chemicals and preservatives that can irritate your skin even more.
Finding a skin relief cream made of natural ingredients that soothes and comforts your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin, can be a real game changer.
- Changing wet or soiled underwear as soon as possible
- Keeping your skin as clean and dry as possible
- Increasing airflow to your underwear region
- Avoiding products that contain alcohol or fragrance
Thankfully, underx has developed an all natural, paraben free alternative to conventional creams using zinc oxide, other natural ingredients and essential oils that are known to help soothe and comfort sensitive skin. The natural ingredients and essential oils include:
- Zinc Oxide 11.3% - Helps seal out wetness and prevent future irritation
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - Known for antibacterial / anti-fungal properties
- Castor Oil - Rich in fatty acids to soothe and hydrate skin
- Frankincense - Known for anti-inflammatory properties
- Essential Oils of Lavender - Is a good disinfectant for the skin while also improving blood circulation to promote even faster healing time
Use our skin relief cream by gently cleansing the affected skin with our disposable washcloths and allow to air dry. Apply product generously to affected area as needed, especially after incontinence episodes. Use a tissue to remove any excess product from the skin.
Our skin relief cream is also available as part of a discounted bundle with our other adult incontinence products or you can also subscribe and save money that way.
While many diaper rashes can be treated successfully at home, some cases may need professional medical attention. If your rash gets worse despite the use of home treatments or is accompanied by fever, please consult a doctor.
Please contact underx for any of your adult incontinence needs.